Replengen presents a series of hyaluronic-acid-based dermal fillers from the South Korean biotechnology company Reanzen Co., Ltd. “Replengen” is a compound word of replenish + tissue regeneration. Highest-quality HA (manufactured by Shiseido company, Ltd., Japan) is used in Replengen fillers.
Replengen presents HA-based dermal filler of high purity obtained using cutting-edge technologies. Special technologies used in the production of Replengen Volume ensure painless injection and maximal effect duration.
Strengths of Replengen Volume:
- smooth and easy injection due to the finely-divided gel structure
- delayed HA decomposition and improved effect duration due to the special cross-linking technology
- the presence of lidocaine in the composition gives maximum comfort during the procedure
- highest-quality raw materials are used in HA production
- clinically proven efficacy and safety
Replengen Volume is used for correction of deep wrinkles and improving facial contours. The filler is used for deep subcutaneous injection.
Purpose of Replengen Volume:
- filling of deep wrinkles in the cheeks, forehead, and chin areas
- contour correction
- cheekbone accentuation
The duration of effect is from 12 to 18 months.
Product composition: HA 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
1 syringe × 1.1 ml, 1 needle, 1 cannula per pack
Needle size: 25G
Manufacturer: Reanzen Co., Ltd., South Korea
1 syringe × 1.1 ml per pack