Revofil is a brand of injectable fillers for complex skin rejuvenation by Caregen Co., Ltd. The series consists of three products: Revofil Fine, Revofil Plus and Revofil Ultra based on highly molecular hyaluronic acid and biomimetic peptides. Such constituents act synergistically and effectively moisturize the skin, leading to manifold increase in skin tension and elasticity. Products of the series have different extent of exposure that allows to choose the most optimal filler for each individual cosmetological issue. The products of Revofil series possess the optimal viscosity and high biocompatibility that makes the fillers safe for application.
Revofil Ultra is an injectable filler for skin rejuvenation and lifting. This filler is injected into mid-to-deep dermis that allows to reach the ultimate lifting effect and smoothing of wrinkles, including the deep ones. Moreover, the product is designed for correction of chin shape and replenishment of cheeks volume as well as temporal area. The significant benefit of the filler is the presence of polymer hyaluronic acid in its composition. Its introduction not only moisturizes the skin, but also stimulates synthesis of natural collagen and hyaluronic acid in skin cells. As a result, the skin regains its elasticity and tension. In addition, the filler contains biomimetic peptides that exert anti-oxidant effect, protect skin from photo-aging and deeply nourish the skin, providing essential lifting.
Strengths of Revofil Ultra:
- the product possesses the optimal viscosity and does not migrate form the injection area
- long-lasting effect is provided by biomimetic peptides that inhibit degradation of natural hyaluronic acid in cells
- products affects selectively only in the injection area
- the procedure is almost painless
- filler constituents represent analogs of natural compounds that reduce a risk of possible allergic reactions to a minimum
Revofil Ultra is applied for:
- correction of nasolabial folds
- redefinition of face contours
- smoothing of wrinkles of different degree of manifestation
- lips augmentation
- replenishment of volumes of forehead, cheeks, chin and temporal area
The effect of the procedure lasts up to 12 months.
Product composition: PBS, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer-2 23 mg/ml, Oligopeptide-72, Oligopeptide-50
1 syringe × 1 ml
2 needles 27G × 13 mm
Manufacturer: Caregen Co., Ltd., South Korea
1 syringe × 1.0 ml per pack