Chaeum Premium 1
Chaeum Premium presents a series of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers from the South Korean company Hugel Pharma Co., Ltd. Chaeum is for correction of various wrinkles, lip augmentation, face rejuvenation and volumization. The products vary in the rate of HA cross-linking and the scope of use. Chaeum Premium fillers have outstanding quality and purity due to the special technology of prolonged dialysis of cross-linked HA.
Chaeum Premium is a series of dermal fillers containing highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). Special cross-linking technology used for production of Chaeum Premium fillers provides monophasic and even HA structure. Exceptional purity is achieved through prolonged dialysis of HA after the cross-linking reaction. Regular and dense gel structure ensures smooth and even distribution of the filler during injection and a natural-looking effect.
Strengths of Chaeum Premium:
- low endotoxin content (<0.03 EU/ml) minimizes post-injection inflammation (redness, edema, painful and burning sensations)
- low BDDE (<0.5 ppm) and protein (<0.05) loads reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- constant extrusion force allows smooth and even injection, which makes the procedure easier, less painful and also reduces the risk of injury
- the series contains products varying in the HA cross-linking rate depending on the scope of use
Chaeum Premium 1 is used for filling fine wrinkles. The filler has low HA cross-linking rate and is injected into the middle and superficial dermis.
Scope of Chaeum Premium 1:
- glabellar lines
- periorbital wrinkles (crow’s feet)
- perioral lines
- lip contouring
- skin rejuvenation
Product composition: HA, 24 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
Chaeum Premium 1
2 syringes × 1.1 ml, 4 needles per pack
Needle size: 30G
Manufacturer: Hugel Pharma Co., Ltd., South Korea
1.1ml * 2