Chaeum Premium 4
Chaeum Premium presents a series of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers from the South Korean company Hugel Pharma Co., Ltd. Chaeum is for correction of various wrinkles, lip augmentation, face rejuvenation and volumization. The products vary in the rate of HA cross-linking and the scope of use. Chaeum Premium fillers have outstanding quality and purity due to the special technology of prolonged dialysis of cross-linked HA.
Chaeum Premium is a series of dermal fillers containing highly cross-linked hyaluronic acid (HA). Special cross-linking technology is used for production of Chaeum Premium fillers, which provides monophasic and even HA structure. Regular and dense gel structure ensures even distribution of the filler during injection thus minimizing the risk of injury and providing a natural-looking effect.
Strengths of Chaeum Premium:
- high purity (endotoxin <0.03 EU/ml) minimizes post-injection inflammation (redness, edema, painful and burning sensations)
- low BDDE (<0.5 ppm) and protein (<0.05) loads reduce the risk of allergic reactions
- advanced product safety due to the long (14- to 15-day) dialysis for removal of BDDE residues
- constant extrusion force allows smooth and even injection, which makes the procedure easier, less painful and also reduces the risk of injury
- regular and dense gel structure ensures even distribution of the filler and a natural-looking effect
Chaeum Premium 4 is used for facial contour correction and volumization. The filler contains 100% cross-linked HA and is injected into the deep subcutaneous layer.
Scope of Chaeum Premium 4:
- face contouring and shaping
- volume augmentation (age-related lost in the volume) in the chin, cheek, cheekbones, temples, and forehead
- chin correction
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
Chaeum Premium 4
2 syringes × 1.1 ml, 4 needles per pack
Needle size: 23G
Manufacturer: Hugel Pharma Co., Ltd., South Korea
1.1ml * 2