Kiara Reju PDRN
Kiara Reju presents a series of skin boosters from the Korean company BioPlus Co., Ltd. In contrast to the most boosters for biorevitalization that are based on PDRN only, Kiara Reju also contains HA for providing more hydration to the skin and thus enhancing the effect of rejuvenation.
Kiara Reju is a series of skin boosters based on polydeoxyribonucleotide (PDRN), hyaluronic acid (HA), and niacinamide. PDRN presents a strong anti-aging agent, which triggers tissue regeneration processes, while HA is a key molecule involved in skin moisture. With aging, the content of HA in our skin gradually reduces. Kiara Reju brings moisture to the skin, improves its elasticity and makes it look brighter and shiny. The presence of niacinamide in the composition reduces the inflammation after the procedure.
Strengths of Kiara Reju:
- improved skin elasticity, tone, and structure
- prolonged skin hydration effect
- stimulates regeneration of all skin layers
- restoration of the epidermal barrier
- activates cutaneous microcirculation
Kiara Reju is a skin booster for biorevitalization.
Scope of Kiara Reju:
- treatment of early signs of aging (fine and superficial wrinkles)
- damaged skin repair (due to UV exposure and excessive cosmetic treatment)
- skin texture and tone improvement
- smoothing acne scars and other skin defects
- diminishing undesired skin pigmentation
The esthetic effect lasts up to 12 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, PDRN 5 mg/ml, Niacinamide 1 mg/ml
3 syringes × 2.2 ml per pack
Manufacturer: BioPlus Co., Ltd., South Korea
2.2ml / 3 syringe