Neuramis presents a series of cross-linked hyaluronic acid fillers from South Korean company Medytox Inc., Ltd. Company uses cutting-edge technologies for the development and production, which guarantees minimum residual BDDE level and longer lasting effect.
Neuramis presents an innovative dermal HA filler designed specifically for correction of skin imperfections. Neuramis Lidocaine is manufactured using high-quality raw materials and innovative SHAPE technology, which allows obtaining a highly purified product. Cross-linked HA structure guarantees longer effect duration, while its even distribution in the epidermis yields natural-looking results.
Benefits of Neuramis:
- natural-looking results
- deep and long-lasting moisturization of the skin
- the presence of lidocaine in the composition makes the procedure painless even in the sensitive facial areas
- minimum residual BDDE (less than 0.4 ppm)
- outstanding cohesiveness and skin integration properties ensure longer effect duration
- clinically proven efficacy and safety
Neuramis Lidocaine is ideal for correction of wrinkles and folds in sensitive facial areas.
Scope of Neuramis Lidocaine:
- correction of superficial and medium wrinkles and folds
- correction of nasolabial folds
- mild correction of lip shape, lip asymmetry correction
- lip augmentation and contouring
The aesthetic effect lasts up to 9 months.
Product composition: HA 20 mg/ml, Lidocaine 0.3%
1 syringe × 1.1 ml per pack
Needle size: 30G
Manufacturer: Medytox Inc., Ltd., South Korea
1ml * 1